Register and Recorder

Register of Wills/Recorder of Deeds/Clerk of Orphans’ Court

In representing a 6th class county, the Huntingdon County Register & Recorders Office serves the public in three distinct areas: The Register of Wills; The Recorder of Deeds and Clerk of the Orphans’ Court. This is an elected position with a four year term. The current Register and Recorder is Kelsey Dunn.

Kelsey is a resident of Logan Township and was born and raised in Huntingdon County. She is a 2006 graduate from Mt. Union and a 2009 graduate of YTI. Prior to being appointed as Interim Register, Recorder and Clerk of Orphans Court and while her husband was active duty Air Force, she was employed in the Medical Group as a Government contractor. Upon returning to Huntingdon County, she was employed in the Register, Recorder and Clerk of Orphans Court for 5 years as a Deputy and Chief Deputy. She is on the advisory counsel for the Americorps Retired Senior Volunteer Program and coaches cheerleading for the Eagles Peewee Football team. Kelsey also serves on the Training Committee and Guardianship Tracking System Governance Committee for the state of Pennsylvania.

The Regis